Thursday 20 November 2014

Illustrator image trial and progress











I used the magnetic lasso tool to crop out the background around my model in order to achieve this blank white background. I then had to drag the image onto an A4 page as my magazine will need to be on an A4. This had to be done as when i took the picture, i took it landscape however it has to be portrait. I selected 'float all in windows' then dragged the image onto a blank A4 page. I inserted rulers to the boarder of the page as this will help me make sure my features and fonts don't go off the page or too near to the edge of the page. Using photoshop tools such as the magnetic lasso too and the hue and saturation, i edited the colour of my models eyes. Previously it was hayzel however i changed this to a shade of blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment